Are you looking for a non-invasive and relaxing method for relieving stress?
Do you want to bring balance to your mind, body and spirit in order to relieve pain and enhance healing?
Reiki provides all of this and more!
Reiki is a Japanese holistic healing technique that uses light touch to bring balance to the body, mind and spirit. It can be used to achieve the following benefits:
- Relieve stress
- Reduce pain
- Improve the body’s natural healing response
- Bring the physical, mental and emotional states into balance
- Remove energy blockages that are caused by stress, injury or emotional responses
- Connect more deeply to your spiritual nature
- Enhance your ability to cope with symptoms
- Experience deep relaxation, peace and wellbeing
- Boost the immune system
How Does It Work?
Reiki works with the life force energy in the body to connect divine knowledge (Rei) to the life force energy (Ki). Reiki practitioners intuitively locate energy blockages and then use prolonged light touch to allow the energy to work itself out.
The practitioner does not manipulate the energy field of their client, but instead places their hands lightly on the client’s clothed body, holding still for lengths of time, and remains neutral without trying to fix any issues in the client. The practitioner does not control Reiki energy but is simply a vessel through which the flow is stimulated.
Reiki is a non-invasive natural technique that can be used in conjunction with any other medical or therapeutic practice, and it works whether you believe in it or not.